Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Jorge Pardowas born in Cuba in 1963, and came to the US in 1969. He currently lives and works in Los Angeles in a house he designed himself that was realized as part of a major exhibition of his work at the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art. He has exhibited internationally in major museums, and has completed several permanent commissions, primarily in Europe. In 2001 he was awarded the prestigious Lucelia Artist Award in recognition of exceptional creativityby the Smithsonian American Art Museum.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.