Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Oost, Jacob van the YoungerDate of birth and death: 1639 - 1713
Nationality: FlemishUploaded artworks: 4
Jacob's son, Jacob van Oost the Younger (1639-1713), continued in his father's footsteps, albeit in a somewhat more diffuse style, in which suggestive use is made of flakily smeared brushstrokes. His lifelike Portrait of a Man (1697) is a good example of his painting style. He produced most of his work in Lille.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.