Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Niccolo, di PietroDate of birth and death: known 1394 - 1440
Nationality: ItalianUploaded artworks: 5
Niccolo di Pietro was Italian painter. His father, Pietro (fl 1365â€“89), and grandfather NiccolÅˆ (fl 1365) were both painters. NiccolÅˆ appears to have been an independent master by 1394, when he signed a panel depicting the Virgin and Child Enthroned (Venice, Accademia). In 1404 he signed and dated a Crucifix (Verucchio, SS Martino e Francesco), and between 1414 and 1416 he executed a processional banner (untraced) for the Scuola Grande della Misericordia in Venice. He is last documented on 4 October 1430.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.