Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, draftsman, engraver of portraits, alleys, public figures, monuments, still lifes in the impressionism style. Training at the academies of Brugge, Gent and Brussel under the tutorship of De Sloovere, Rommelaere, Fonteyne, Jean Delville, Alfred Bastien and Flori Van Acker. Was teacher from 1946 to 1974 at the academy of Brugge. Founder and first curator of the Museum of Folklore in Brugge. Work in museum: Brugge.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.