Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, draftsman of people, riders, farmers, landscapes, animals, rural scenes in the intimate realism and Flemish expressionism style. Training at the academy of Gent led by Delvin and George Minne. Second for the Prix de Rome in 1923. Is sometimes subsumed under the second generation of the Latem school painters like Constant Permeke and Achille Lammens. Work in museum: Brussel, Antwerpen, Deinze, Oostende.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.