Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
David Mach was born in Methil, Fife, in 1956. He studied at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art, Dundee (1974-79), and at the Royal College of Art, London (1979-82). He lives and works in London.
Mach's artistic style is based on flowing assemblages of mass-produced found art objects. Typically these include magazines,vicious teddy bears,newspapers, car tyres, match sticks and coat hangers. Many of his installations are temporary and constructed in public spaces.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.