Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, draughtsman of landscapes, people, animals, village views in the Realistic style. Sought his inspiration mostly in the Kempen, focusing on the figures, which he placed in their own environment. Training at the academy of Brussel led by Paul Lauters. Became teacher in 1891 at the Higher Institute in Antwerpen. Work in museum: Brussel, Antwerpen, Gent, Namur, Leuven.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.