Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, draughtsman, watercolourist, illustrator, etcher of portraits, nudes, soldiers, horses, war scenes, animals, landscapes, village views in the Symbolistic, Preraphaelite and Realistic style. Training at the academies of Paris and Brussel led by Constant Montald. Signed by the war, he make many drawings of soldiers and war scenes. In the 1920s he found his original dynamism back. Work in museum: Elsene.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.