Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter of landscapes, villages, country people, working people, the river Leie (Lys). Was a loner who lived very withdrawn. Lived and worked in Sint-Martens-Latem during and after World War II. Leaned to the Flemish expressionism and the influence of Constant Permeke and Albert Saverys is evident in his paintings of the river Leie and rural life. Worked mostly on small wooden panel. Belong to the Latem school.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.