Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Pornchai Jaima has been painting local village life with the northern Thai mural style. In fact, he has already painted the murals of two temples, Wat Bupparam in Chiang Mai city and Wat Doi Saket of his home village.
His works tend to focus on the traditional villager's life such as praying, farming, festivals, etc. rather than Buddhism tales. His semi folk expression brings vividness as well as heartwarming atmosphere.
Pornchai Jaima has won numerous national awards, including the Bua Luang Gold Medal 3 years running, and the prestigious Silpathorn Prize in 2005, which propelled him to the front ranks of Thai artists.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.