Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Andrzej Jackowski was born in 1947 in Wales, the son of Polish emigrees who had survived the Second World War. He studied at Camberwell School of Art, London, Falmouth School of Art and the Royal College of Art in London. His first solo exhibition was held at the University of Surrey in 1978.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.