Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, illustrator, aquarellist of flowers, landscapes, still lifes, figures, children, portraits, nudes, fairground scenes in the Impressionist, Fauvist and Nabis style. Training at the academy of Brussel led by Constant Montald. Worked in the studio of Guillaume Van Strydonck and follow lessons in Paris for perfection. Was the first woman to win the Prix de Rome in 1922. Was also a poet, ceramist and sculptor. Work in museum: Brussel, Antwerpen, Elsene, Doornik.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.