Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Heusch was born in Utrecht in 1656. He received painting lessons from his uncle Willem de Heusch, one of the Italianate painters. He travelled to Rome in 1675, where he acquired friends and patrons for whom he executed pictures after his return. According to Houbraken, he became a member of the Bentvueghels. He stayed in Rome until at least 1692, but finally retired to Amsterdam.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.