To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter and art collector, pupil of Adolf Fényes and Sándor Bihari, he worked in Nagybánya as well and finished his tudies at he Academy Julian in Pars. Ingres's influence can be discerned in his sculptural nudes of accentuated outlines in which the carved figures are placed in loose Impressionistic settings. Leter, Post-Impressionism affected his figural pictures, interiors and strangely beautiful still lifes with velvety surfaces. His excellent taste is revealed not only by his painting, but also by his noted art collection including conemporary great masters of French art: Cézanne, Renoir and Manet.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.