Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Davenport Griffen was born in Millbrook, NY in 1894. He moved to the Midwest to attend college. After receiving his degree from Iowa State University, Griffen moved to Chicago and began to take art classes at the Chicago Academy of Fine Arts and the Art Institute of Chicago.
While he was in Chicago, Griffen participated in many local and school-sponsored exhibitions. His work was also shown at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, the Salon dâ€™Automne, and the Whitney Museum of American Art.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.