Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Born in 1930 in Nancy, Claude Goutin enters first the Nancy Beaux-Arts school, and then the National Beaux Arts school of Paris where he will study with the great Art Deco sculptor Alfred Janniot. He is then rewarded the Rome great Price in 1956. Stone cut or modelled, the sculptures strike by their technical sensitivity, their movement but also by the originality of the subject (bed serie, undressed women, opera heroines...). He receives numerous public commissions, mainly near Metz.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.