Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Gonzalo Gonzalez was born on the Isle of Youth in Cuba. He worked in his early years in the south part of the island painting reinvented landscapes.He worked for years with Lazaro Herrera 'Tuty' and has just compeleted mural work with Roberto Fabelo in the Commodoro complex in Habana.His works are in important collections in Spain, Italy,Canada, the USA and Cayman islands where he has family roots.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.