Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Dolf Geudens is a distinct classical still life painter who on the basis of mainly the Dutch, but also the Flemish tradition, occupies a very particulier place within contemporary Belgian art. He was born in Antwerpen in 1954. During his studies at the academy he came into contact with the work of Giorgio Morandi, which made a very strong impression on him. He also has a great admiration for other masters of meditative silence, such as Vermeer, Mark Rothko or the Spanish artist Antonio López Garcia.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.