Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Anya Gallaccio was born in Paisley, Scotland. She studied at Kingston Polytechnic and Goldsmiths College. In 1988, the year she graduated from Goldsmiths, she exhibited in the Damien Hirst-curated Freeze exhibition which brought together many of the so-called Young British Artists. Much of her work uses organic materials, with fruit, vegetables and flowers all featuring in her work. Sometimes these materials undergo a change during the course their being exhibited.
She was a nominee in the 2003 Turner Prize. Now she lives and works in London.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.