Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Frueauf, Rueland the YoungerDate of birth and death: c.1470 - c.1545
Nationality: AustrianUploaded artworks: 1
Austrian painter, son of Rueland Frueauf the Elder (c. 1440-1507). He was a citizen of Passau before 1497, a Councilor in 1533 and was still active as an artist in 1545. He painted a series of scenes from the life of St Leopold, some of which are signed RF and dated 1507, for Klosterneuberg, near Vienna, as well as a St Anne with the Virgin and Child (1508, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna).
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.