Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Nicolas Froment was originally from Northern France but spent most of his career in Avignon. He was partly responsible for bringing the Netherlandish style of naturalism to the French art scene. This style can be seen in his two surviving triptychs, The Raising of Lazarus and The Burning Bush.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.