Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Escalante, Juan Antonio Frias yDate of birth and death: 1633 - 1670
Nationality: SpanishUploaded artworks: 3
Juan Antonio de Fr├şas y Escalante (C├│rdoba, 1633 - Madrid, 1669), was a Spanish baroque golden age painter.
He studied under Francisco Ricci in Madrid and developed a career in the Spanish Court despite his early death. He was an admirer of Venetian paintings by Tintoretto and Veronese. His last paintings are in the rococo style. He is known for his religious paintings, e.g. Roman Catholic Marian art depicting the Immaculate Conception.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.