Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, draughtsman, sculptor, watercolourist, etcher, lithographer of portrait, children, landscapes, animals, interiors, villageviews, still lifes in the Flemish expressionism, tachism and luminism style. Took lessons at the academy of Antwerpen with Gogo, Jules De Bruycker, Isidore Opsomer, Ciamberlani, De Vriendt and Siberdt. Is one of the main representatives of animism in Belgium. Has its own museum, Museum Albert van Dyck in Schilde, Belgium. Work in museum Brussel, Antwerpen, Gent, Schilde.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.