Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Duyster, Willem CorneliszDate of birth and death: 1599 - 1678
Nationality: DutchUploaded artworks: 5
Born in Amsterdam, Willem Duyster was known for painting genre scenes and portraits, often of soldiers. His work displayed an outstanding ability to paint textiles, accurately portray his subjects, and to depict relationships between his characters. Had he not died from the plague in 1635, scholars believe he would have become an extremely accomplished and admired artist.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.