Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, draughtsman, watercolourist, etcher of portraits, children, marines, interiors, still lifes, figures, nudes, carnival and street scenes in the Intimate Realist and Impressionist style. Training at the academy of Gent led by Jean Delvin. His work is reminiscent of Henri Evenepoel. Was from 1936 to 1947 curator of the museum in Gent. Work in museum: Brussel, Gent, Elsene.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.