Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Jim Drain is an American textile artist whose work is knitted. He was the 2005 recipient of the BĂ˘loise Prize.
Drain graduated from RISD in 1998 with a BFA in sculpture. He is a former member of Forcefield, who were included in the 2002 Whitney Biennial. His solo exhibition I Wish I Had a Break was presented at Greene Naftali Gallery in New York in 2005. He has also exhibited at Deitch Projects and the Lyon Biennial. His work is held in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art.
He lives and works in Miami, Florida.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.