Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Deverell, Walter HowellDate of birth and death: 1827 â€“ 1854 Uploaded artworks: 8
Walter Howell Deverell was a painter who is often affiliated with the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood. Despite this association, Deverell was never a member of the group. He was in line to replace Collinson, but was never elected. In 1849, Deverell encountered Elizabeth Siddal, who was considered the exemplary Pre-Raphaelite model. Unfortunately, he died at the age of twenty-six from Bright's disease, leaving a small collection of work.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.