Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, draftsman, watercolourist, etcher of portraits, landscapes, old street corners, historical scenes, cityviews and especially of the Belgian city of Menen in the Impressionist style. Training at the academies of Menen, Kortrijk led by Alfred Wallecan and Jules Verwest and during the war years at the academy of Berlin. Local historian and founder and president of the Guild of St.Luke of Menen. Brother of flower and portrait painter Emile Decraene. Drawing teacher of Paul Gosselin. Work in museum: Menen, Stadsmuseum 't Schippershof.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.