Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, illustrator of portraits, landscapes, popular types of women, children in ragged clothes, religious subjects, still lifes in the post-impressionism style. Training at the academy of Gent. Earned numerous awards and was visited by Queen Fabiola of Belgium on one of her exhibitions. Was member of the Royal guild of Saint LuKe of Kortrijk. Works mostly in brown tones in the style of Albert van Dyck. Work in museum: Kortrijk (Broelmuseum).
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.