Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Collantes was the leading Spanish landscape painter of the 17th century. He was born in Madrid, but was influenced by Ribera and the Neapolitans, and also by the Venetian painters of the 16th century, especially in his landscape settings for Old Testament subjects. There are works in Bonn, Madrid, New York, Paris and Providence R I.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.