Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Painter, sculptor, draftsman of portraits, busts, monuments in the Expressionism style. Won the Prix de Rome in 1924. Son of the painter and sculptor André Cluysenaar. Was good friends with Despiaux and Aristide Mallol in Paris. About 1939 he opted for drawing and painting of figures and faces in the Lyrical abstract and Expressionism style. Work in museum: Brussel, Antwerpen, Elsene, Luik, Menen, Oostende, La Louvière, Bergen (Mons).
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.