Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Chwistek was a Polish avant-garde painter, theoretician of modern art, literary critic, logician, philosopher and mathematician.
Chwistek developed his theory of the multiplicity of realities first with regard to the arts. He distinguished four basic types of realities, then matched them with four basic types of painting.
The four types of realities were:
1. popular reality (common-sense realism)
2. physical reality (constructed by physics)
3. phenomenal reality (sensory impressions)
4. visionary/intuitive reality (dreams, hallucinations, subconscious states).
The types of painting corresponding to the above were:
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.