Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Joseph Kinkonda, called Chéri Chérin, was born on Febr. 16th, 1955 in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic Congo, formerly called Zaire). He studied 1977 at the Academie des Beaux Arts in Kinshasa under the Austrian ceramics-artist Peter Weihs. During this time he startet to paint posters in his residential-quarter Ndjili. He created pictures on the walls of bars, barbershops and small boutiques. Besides he created impressive pictures of daily life and also paintings with very serious contents. Today he is one of the best known painters in Kinshasa and a teacher to many young talented artists. (Political Art Gallery)
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.