Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Glenn Brown was born in Hexham in 1966. He studied at Norwich School of Art, the Bath College of Higher Education, then Goldsmith's College, London. He was nominated for the Turner Prize in 2000. His work has been the subject of numerous solo and group exhibitions including the Serpentine Gallery, London (2004), Ecstasy: In & About Altered States, Museum of Contemporary Arts, Los Angeles (2005), Delays and Revolutions, Biennale di Venezia (2003), and Domaine de Kerguehennec Centre d'art contemporain, France (2000).
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.