Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Paul Bril spent most of his career in Rome, moving there from Flanders in 1582. His early career was spent creating decorative paintings and frescoes. However, he eventually devoted his time to the easel paintings for which he is most remembered. Adam Elsheimer and Annibale Carracci influenced his style. In addition to landscapes, Bril also painted scenic views of Rome and marine subjects.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.