Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Pierre Bouillon (1776 -1831) was a French painter and engraver. Born at Thiviers, he studied with the Académie-trained history painter Nicolas-André Monsiau. He was awarded the grand prize of the Institut de France in July, 1797. His drawing of Laocoön and His Sons was the basis of Charles Clément Bervic's celebrated print of the statue.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.