Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Emile Bernard was born in Lille, France in 1868 and studied at the Academie of Fernand Cormon, where he was a contemporary of Van Gogh and Toulouse-Lautrec. He joined Gauguin at Pont Aven and later claimed it was he who in 1888 introduced Gauguin to the "Synthetist" manner.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.