Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Jacqueline Bechet-Ferber was born in Paris, France in 1930. She is a sculptor but also interested in painting, especially watercolor. Student at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Paris, she won the first Grand Prix de Rome in sculpture, in 1954.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.