Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Jean Bardin was born at Monthar in 1732. He was a French historical painter, a pupil of LagrĂ©nĂ©e, the elder. He studied at Eome. He became a popular artist in France, and was admitted into the Academy in 1779. He was made director of the art school at OrlĂ©ans in 1788. His subjects are partly historical, partly poetical, and sometimes religious. He was the instructor, in the elements of art, of David and Regnault. He died at OrlĂ©ans in 1809.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.