Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Stephan Balleux is a belgian artist based in Berlin, Germany. He was born in Brussels in 1974. His work is dealing with position of painting in our digital age.The various techniques (drawing, painting, sculpture, video and special effects) constitute as many fields of investigation. From these experiences emerges an image, in constant change, erasing any temporality. Like a virus, the pictorial texture propagates itself and its digitalization becomes an eminently contemporary process. He has held solo exhibition since 1992.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.