Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
American conceptual artist often using the tool of irony.
John Baldessari has been termed "one of the most influential artists to emerge since the mid-1960s." From his phototext canvases to his composite photo collages and installations, Baldessari's works have contributed to the definition of postmodern art. In the early 1970s, he produced droll conceptual videotapes that are ironic investigations into perception, meaning and interpretation, rendered with deadpan, often absurdist humor.
Site of the artist: www.baldessari.org
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.