Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Charles Avery is one of the most exciting new artists to emerge in the UK in recent years. Born in Mull in 1973, Avery has worked across a range of different media â€“ using large-scale drawings, models, diagrams and text â€“ his work throughout being characterised by what has been described as 'formal beauty, humour and a spirit of philosophical enquiry.' His most high profile project to date was the epic 'Islanders', where, over a ten year period and inspired by his childhood on the Inner Hebrides, he described the topography and cosmology of an imaginary island.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.