Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Wife and workmate of Imre ├ümos. Her painting was affected first by ├ümos, but in the late 1930s she finally found her own, ironically witty Surrealist style. She was an apprentice of Vaszary at the college she attended between 1932 and 1936, and was a student when she and ├ümos set up their exhibition in the Ernst Museum in 1935. Her art elvolved after 1945; her payful, personifying symbolism can be associated with the style of Lajos Gul├ícsy.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.