Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
The little pieces of torn paper that are the prime materials for the unsettling collages of Fernando Alday already carry a long history. These ancient receipts, old letters, scribbles and abused wrappers return to life in the portraits and everyday scenes that mark the work of Alday. Recognizable at first glance as works inspired by paintings of other periods, Alday drinks frequently from the wellspring of Art History to present us with a personal vision, evocative of long-forgotten memories, that takes us into another place, both intimate and personal.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.