Be the first to post a comment! To write a comment please log in or register.
Abel De Pujol, Alexandre DenisDate of birth and death: 1787-1861
Nationality: FrenchUploaded artworks: 5
Alexandre-Denis-Abel de Pujol or Abel de Pujol was a student of David and his own students included Alexandre-Gabriel Decamps and Emile Levy. He painted the ceiling of the grand-staircase at the Louvre as well as the galerie de Diane at Fontainebleau and the ceiling of the Bourse de Paris. A member of the Institut de France, he was an officer of the légion d'honneur.
After logging in the following functions will be available:
- Uploading new artworks, artists and museums
- Posting exhibitions, glossary and library entries
- Adding comments, blogging, voting
- Adding new infos to objects
- Recording your game-scores to the Hall of Fame
You can also use TerminArtors Social Connect to log in.